Mẫu thư xin việc bằng tiếng anh cho vị trí PHP Developer

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Apply to: PHP Developer position
Having read your recent advertisement on the Careerlink.vn website for the vacancy of PHP Developer, I write to apply for the post.
I have a degree in Computer Science and three years of experience working as a PHP Developer at DEF Company operating in the fields of multimedia and web-based software development. I am responsible for developing websites and others tools, managing, optimizing and integrating various assets (information, images, animations, creative concepts and videos) to achieve desired objective, connecting to back-end data via middleware or static data, creating and implementing various applications…At here I have experience working with PHP, MySQL, Javascript.
My technical proficiencies include demonstrated expertise in web architecture, HTTP, XML and a profound knowledge of Zend framework and MVC, Flex, HTML5/CSS3. I have ability to work under pressure and meet deadline of the project. I am also self-motivated in problem solving, have attitude to learn quickly, ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently.
I am positive that I can meet your company’s requirement with my experience, background, and skills. I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. Thanks so much for your time and consideration.
Yours faithfully,
Bản dịch tiếng Việt:
Thưa ông / bà,
Áp dụng cho: Vị trí nhà phát triển PHP
Sau khi đọc quảng cáo gần đây của bạn trên trang web Careerlink.vn cho vị trí trống của Nhà phát triển PHP, tôi viết thư để đăng ký cho bài đăng.
Tôi có bằng về Khoa học Máy tính và ba năm kinh nghiệm làm việc với tư cách là Nhà phát triển PHP tại Công ty DEF hoạt động trong các lĩnh vực phát triển phần mềm đa phương tiện và dựa trên web. Tôi chịu trách nhiệm phát triển trang web và các công cụ khác, quản lý, tối ưu hóa và tích hợp nhiều nội dung khác nhau (thông tin, hình ảnh, hoạt ảnh, khái niệm sáng tạo và video) để đạt được mục tiêu mong muốn, kết nối với dữ liệu back-end thông qua phần mềm trung gian hoặc dữ liệu tĩnh, tạo và triển khai ứng dụng… Tại đây tôi có kinh nghiệm làm việc với PHP, MySQL, Javascript.
Các chuyên ngành kỹ thuật của tôi bao gồm chuyên môn đã được chứng minh về kiến ​​trúc web, HTTP, XML và kiến ​​thức sâu sắc về khung công tác Zend và MVC, Flex, HTML5 / CSS3. Tôi có khả năng làm việc dưới áp lực và đáp ứng thời hạn của dự án. Tôi cũng có động lực trong việc giải quyết vấn đề, có thái độ học hỏi nhanh, khả năng làm việc hiệu quả cả trong môi trường nhóm và độc lập.
Tôi tích cực rằng tôi có thể đáp ứng yêu cầu của công ty bạn với kinh nghiệm, nền tảng và kỹ năng của tôi. Tôi mong muốn được nghe từ bạn sớm nhất. Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều vì đã dành thời gian và cân nhắc.
Trân trọng,
3. Mẫu thư xin việc bằng tiếng anh cho vị trí Interpreter
Dear Sir/ Madam,
Apply to: Interpreter position
I am writing to the position of Interpreter currently as advertised on the Careerlink.vn website.
I am a qualified Translator/Interpreter with a Bachelor of Japanese Language at DEF University. During my university days, I usually took part in Japan-Vietnam culture exchange program. I was lucky to visit Japan where I stayed for ten days and get to know their culture and dialect.
Presently, I am working with a Japanese company specializing in producing food. My job involves in translating all the technical documents related to products, materials, manufacturing process… I am also participating in conferences and meetings to help out foreigner and Vietnamese in understanding the spoken and content meeting.
I have got the certificate of Japanese Language Proficiency Test N2. I am good command in English and familiar with Microsoft Office. I really enjoy communicating with others, working in a team as well as in individual.
These are the qualities that I believe make me a suitable for this position. My resume is attached and I look forward to being able to discuss the position with you further.
Yours faithfully.
Tham khảo thêm những bài viết khác:
+ Cho vay tiêu dùng là gì
+ Cho vay khách hàng cá nhân
+ đề án kế toán vốn bằng tiền